- Russia presents evidence to the UN Security Council on the crimes of Nazi forces and battalions in Ukraine.
- Russian Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine: 50 civilians have been evacuated from Mariupol’s Azovstal steel plant.
- Russian MoD: Ukrainian forces and Nazi battalions, under the direction of their sponsors in the U.S. and Britain, booby-trapped chemical tanks to detonate them inside the “Azot” plant in Severodonetsk, Luhansk People’s Republic, in case they leave their current positions.
- The Russian Foreign Ministry summons the British ambassador and confirms Moscow’s determination to respond firmly to London’s sanctions.
- 12 civilians, including children, evacuated from Azovstal factory in Mariupol
- Russian Defense: Russian forces targeted 31 centers for gathering personnel and equipment in Ukraine with high-precision missiles, destroying 27 military targets and shooting down a Ukrainian Su-27 plane and seven drones.
- Defense Ministry says Russian air forces shot down two fighters and 30 Ukrainian drones
Russian Special Military Operation to Protect Donbass- Latest Updates
New York, SANA-The US and the UK may be behind the explosions at Nord Stream …