- Russian MoD : Russian air defense systems shot down 9 Ukrainan drones in Kiev, Kharkiv and Izium.
- President Putin announces transferring gas payments into Russian currency.
- Peskov: Sending NATO peacekeepers to Ukraine is reckless idea
- Russia receives about 385 thousand refugees from Donbass
- Zakharova: Ukrainian delegation depends on US dictations
- Russian Defense: Destruction of a huge arms depot for Ukrainian forces with high-precision weapons
- Lavrov: The West seeks to fully revive the unipolar world
- Russian army continues to secure exit of civilians from Mariupol
- Russian MoD: Over the past 24 hours, 97 Ukrainian military infrastructure facilities have been targeted, a Su-24 fighter and 16 drones downed.
- Russian helicopters destroy weapons depot in Ukraine
- Polyansky: Extremists in Ukraine preparing for chemical provocations
- Antonov: supplying Kyiv regime with weapons an extremely dangerous act
- Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov: Reason behind crisis in Ukraine is the West’s attempt to prove its existence at Russia’s expense, in addition to adopting a unipolar policy and expanding NATO to the east to threaten Russia’s security.
Moment by moment… 28th Day of the Russian Special Military Operation to Protect Donbas
Russian army destroys Ukrainian arms depots, downs four drones. Luhansk: one person killed and 3 …